CAMPING ON THE FAIRGROUNDS REQUIRES ADVANCE RESERVATIONS.
Reservations can be made online - CLICK HERE
There is limited water available to campers from November to March.
Fairgrounds Year-round RV & Tent Camping
- 138 utility sites (water & electricity)
- 51 dry sites/ no utilities
- Campers must display a camping pass or printed receipt.
Campground Locations :
White Fence Camping - 8 utility - Year-round camping - centrally located on the south end of the midway on pavement. (Not available during major events)
South Lot Camping - 10 utility - Year-round camping - located directly outside of the South Gate (Blue Gate) to the Fairgrounds on gravel.
Oak Grove Campground - 14 utility / 41 dry - Year-round camping - located at the south end of the Fairgrounds on the south side of the senior center building.
Midway Campground - 30 utility / 15 electric only / 15 dry camping - Year-round camping - located at the north end of midway (and grandstands) near the north bathrooms and showers
Bridle Acres Campground - 64 utility/ 10 dry - located at the west side of the Fairgrounds along the railroad tracks. (closed in winter months).
Fair Meadows Campground – 34 utility - located at the north end of the fairgrounds along the grandstand track. (closed in winter months)
Infield – 10 utility spots - located beside the grandstand arena. (closed in winter months)
- Electricity & Water Sites = $35.00 Per Night (plus taxes)
- Self-contained Sites / Without Electric and Water = $25.00 Per Night (plus taxes)
- Fair 2022 Camping discounts apply to 4 or more nights of camping