Billetproof: June 23rd, 2018
Billetproof NorthWest 2018
The best traditional hot rods and customs will gather at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds for a day of cars, bands, swap meet and fun! We will be limiting attendance to 750 vehicles, so register early. One day only, don't miss it.
- Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectators $10 Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID )
- Sat. Night Cruise night in Downtown Centralia
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Live bands playing all day
- Swap Meet, all the rusty parts you can eat
- Our famous trophies awarded in many categories!
- Model Car Show and Swap Meet
- Only those that are pre-registered are assured to get one of our famous goodie bags.
- Plus more stuff to be announced…go to the billetproof website for more information
PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens!
Harvest Swap Meet: September 21-22, 2018
53rd Annual Harvest Swap Meet
Hosted by the Centalia Chehalis Vintage Auto Club
Fri., Sept. 21, 8am-5pm • Sat., Sept. 22, 8am-5pm
$5 Adults • Children under 12 Free
Vintage Autos "For Sale" • Car Parts • Manuals • Auto Memorabilia • Antiques & Collectibles • Glassware • Dishes • Vintage Clothes • Antique Furniture • Jewelry • Vintage Toys • more
For a downloadable vendor registration form, visit their website at CCVAC.com and click on Harvest Swap Meet.